Our passion is to inspire young artists imaginations and talents. We teach with a limitless, process-based approach where the artist always has complete creative license. REGISTER (pdf)
SECURE a class with PAYPAL email@example.com
6 WEEK studio ART CLASSES:
EARLY FALL September 15 - October 24
LATE FALL October 27 - December 12
- Expanded Exploration 5-9's
TUE or THU 4-5:30pm $150
- Art Exploration 4-6's
TUE or THU 1:30-2:30pm $120
- Littles Open Studio 2-3's
WED or THU 10-11am $120
- Pins & Needles SEWING Class 8+
WEDNESDAY 4-6pm $180
2-3’s LITTLES OPEN STUDIO Join your child in our studio for a range of open-ended, age appropriate and hands-on ART explorations. Each class offers new experiences for your child to learn, explore and develop new skills... color, texture, painting, printing, building, gluing and collage.
4's ART EXPLORATION Drop your 4 year old off for a fun 1 hour multi-media class of concentrated artistic process and individual visual expression. Projects are specifically for 4 year olds.
5-9's EXPANDED ART EXPLORATION Children experience age appropriate projects in an exciting, artistically stimulating, non-competitive and nurturing environment. An intro to art techniques is taught in a variety mediums including watercolor, oil pastel, acrylic and poster paint, photo, print and pattern collage, 3-D sculpture, booking making, mobiles, installations, decorating, sewing and textiles.d textiles.
8+ PINS & NEEDLES SEWING Class
Sewing machine basics, how to read and cut patterns and how to put it all together. We provide materials, tools, machines and instruction. Projects will include pillows, tote bag, PJs. Limited to five students.
• Registration is complete only with the signed return of permission form and full tuition.
• No refunds will be made for withdrawal after the first class.
• 50% of tuition will be refunded for withdrawal after registration prior to the first class.
• BEEHIVE ART does not provide make-up classes and does not pro-rate for late enrollment.
• Worrying about keeping clothes clean inhibits the creative process. Your child should be dressed in clothes that can handle paint and glue. We do not provide smocks. All paints and mediums used are water soluble and washable yet we discourage the use of smocks and aprons as it inhibits the child’s mobility and therefore creativity.
• Due to the nature of our 2-3 's program we ask that only one adult accompanies your child during the class.
• Snow Day Policy: If the Wayland Public School System cancels school or has an early dismissal due to bad weather conditions then the studio is CLOSED. However, the studio meets at regular class times if Wayland has a DELAY.