Our passion is to inspire and excite young artists imaginations and talents. We teach with a limitless, process-based approach where each artist always has complete creative license. REGISTER (pdf)
4 WEEK ART CLASS SESSIONS:
- Early SPRING MARCH 10 - APRIL 4
- SPRING APRIL 7 - MAY 2
- Late SPRING MAY 5 - MAY 30
- Expanded Exploration 5-9's
TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY 4-5:30 pm $100
- Art Exploration 4-6's
TUESDAY or THURSDAY 1:30-2:30 pm $80
- Littles Open Studio 2-3's
WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY 10-11 am $80
Week 1 June 16 - 20 Week 2 June 23- 27
Monday - Thursday 11 am - 1 pm
Specifically for pre K kids ages 3-5 years, bridging the gap between the end of school and the beginning of summer with lots of great art, fun techniques and materials. Bring nut-free lunch & drink. $175
summer ART 2014
Monday - Thursday 10 am - 1 pm
Week 1 July 7 - 10 Week 3 July 21 - 24
Week 2 July 14 - 17 Week 4 August 11 - 14
Each week promises new projects... 2-D and 3-D techniques, puppet making, fairy houses, painting, printing, bookmaking, building, constructing, sculpting, collage, mixed media, drawing, tie dye, batik, sewing, singing and having fun! For kids 4-9's, $200 per week
2-3’s LITTLES OPEN STUDIO Join your child in our studio for a range of open-ended, age appropriate and hands-on ART explorations. Each class offers new experiences for your child to learn, explore and develop new skills... color, texture, painting, printing, building, gluing and collage.
4's ART EXPLORATION Drop your 4 year old off for a fun 1 hour multi-media class of concentrated artistic process and individual visual expression. Projects are specifically for 4 year olds.
5-9 EXPANDED ART EXPLORATION Children experience age appropriate projects in an exciting, artistically stimulating, non-competitive and nurturing environment. An intro to art techniques is taught in a variety mediums including watercolor, oil pastel, acrylic and poster paint, photo, print and pattern collage, 3-D sculpture, booking making, mobiles, installations, decorating, sewing and textiles.d textiles.
7-10's ADVANCED ART EXPLORATION
Techniques and mediums are a bit more sophisticated and challenging. This class is really great for older kids of any age as well as those who have already been challenged with the expanded art classes.
• Registration is complete only with the signed return of permission form and full tuition.
• No refunds will be made for withdrawal after the first class.
• 50% of tuition will be refunded for withdrawal after registration prior to the first class.
• BEEHIVE ART does not provide make-up classes and does not pro-rate for late enrollment.
• Worrying about keeping clothes clean inhibits the creative process. Your child should be dressed in clothes that can handle paint and glue. We do not provide smocks. All paints and mediums used are water soluble and washable yet we discourage the use of smocks and aprons as it inhibits the child’s mobility and therefore creativity.
• Due to the nature of our 2-3 's program we ask that only one adult accompanies your child during the class.
• Snow Day Policy: If the Wayland Public School System cancels school or has an early dismissal due to bad weather conditions then the studio is CLOSED. However, the studio meets at regular class times if Wayland has a DELAY.